About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tents Fer My Tomaters!!

We transplanted all of the tomatoes into containers ... but I think it is still pretty cold and windy at night.  So I went to Costco and bought a big box of those 33 gallon clear-ish garbage bags and made little tents out of them.  By the time we finished tonight, we were glad we did .. the wind picked up and it was really chilly.  We would have probably had to start from scratch on the tomatoes tomorrow.  Anyway .. this is an experiment ... we will see how it goes.  Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment