About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Monday, May 2, 2011

How We Spent May Day 2011

What a fantastic day!!  The weather was gorgeous (63 degrees!!)  We set up our little green house and put all the plants we bought from Territorial Seeds in it, which consisted mostly of lettuce and tomatoes.  We started our squashes, peas and beans in our little peat pots.

We put all of our herbs into the planter box.  And although you can't see them in our pictures, we set up all the geraniums (which were still blooming in the pool building), in their planter boxes on the deck.

It was a GREAT day!!  Smiles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment