About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Video from National Geographic: Safer Cleaning Solutions

Hi!!  To follow up with my post from yesterday I found a great video from National Geographic that discusses safer alternative cleaning solutions.  Kim talks about the eight basic natural cleaning products: baking soda, borax, distilled white vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, lemons & lemon juice, olive oil, vegetable based liquid castile soap and washing soda.  She also give a recipe for a natural glass cleaner.

National Geographic Video: Are you making a cleaner home or a dirtier environment?

No comments:

Post a Comment