About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

SparkPeople's 30 Days to a Greener Lifestyle Calendar

April is a terrific month to start your new leaner, cleaner, greener lifestyle because spring is finally here, Earth Day is coming up on April 22nd, and we are all ready to get out of the house after a long winter of being cooped up.  The folks at SparkPeople.com (see their link under my Favorite Links) make it even easier by providing a great 30 Day Calendar with a tip each day for how you can make even a little change to make your life and the world a little greener!

Download a copy of the calendar HERE .  It is a PDF file, so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download it.

Hey ... Let's do this together ... Share your progress in the comments area here ... I think it will be fun!!  I will be putting a tip on my FB page each day in April, so comment on how you are doing there too.

Have a happy, green, day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment