About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Being At Peace

PEACE
“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.”
                                                                                                                                         ~Peace Pilgrim.

I honestly don't think I have ever felt more at peace than I do right now. I have let go of people and things that have made me feel down ... now I only feel peace and freedom. This last year has been a total blessing for me. TYL

No comments:

Post a Comment