About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Landmark Study: Anti-Aging & Telomerase

In a landmark study demonstrating “proof of principle” of the feasibility and safety of “slowing or turning back the clock,” Spanish researchers gave aged mice a single treatment to stimulate genetic expression of telomerase that extended health and lifespan by up to 24 percent.

My company is defintely leads in the anti-aging arena. Check out this video. You will be amazed!!

http://www.isagenixhealth.net/blog/2012/05/16/telomerase-stimulation-extends-lifespan-in-mice/

4 comments:

  1. The study of Telomerase is truly an exciting new field in the area of anti ageing.The group of scientists from Phinex Research Institute in the United States decided to take an action towards the development of this amazing product and were able to develop a one of a kind revolutionary Telomerase product.Please check out this exciting new discovery.Go to www.reneuve.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina ... I will check it out. Isagenix has teamed with Sierra Labs (also in the U.S.) and Dr. Bill Andrews who was on the Nobel Prize winning team that discovered telomeres and was the discoverer of telomerase. He has been in the forefront and working on anti-aging for 30+ years. I think you will find his work extrodinary. He and our formulator, John Anderson have a precursor product called Product B. Let me know what you think.

      Delete
  2. Hi there Dona,thank you for your reply. I took a quick look at the site, looks like a lot of quality supplements there.Thank you.The telomerase i am taking is different it's not really a telomere support but a replacement therapy for the telomeres that has already been shortened. Extracted from porcine thymus gland.You take this product twice a year only, which makes it relatively inexpensive and you can actually feel right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marina. I'll take a serious look at the site. :)

    ReplyDelete