About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Strawberry (Gutter) Fields Forever

Here is a picture I found of a strawberry garden that has actually been planted in GUTTERS!  (No ... not the ones attached to the house!!)



We found some great vinyl gutters at Home Depot this weekend. Check out that price -- only $5.23 for a 10 foot length of gutter. The gutters come in brown or white. We opted for the brown ones.  I really like this gutter because the edges are rounded and finished off so no cut fingers! (Which is always an advantage as far as I am concerned!) Also, the "pocket" is deep enough to accommodate the potting soil.


Our strawberries are all ready to go ... so guess what we are going to be doing NEXT weekend!!

1 comment: