About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Days to a Greener Lifestyle - Day 7

Unplug. Its not enough to simply turn off electronics when you're not using them. When they're plugged in, they're still sucking in and wasting electricity.  Get in the habit of unplugging chargers, TVs, computers and other electronics.

We have our computers, tvs, etc., on power strips.  We click them off when we are not using them.  Does anyone know if  the power strips are still "sucking" electricity if they are plugged in?

For the full 30 Day to a Greener Lifestyle Calendar from SparkPeople see my post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment