About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Days to a Greener Lifestyle - Day 5

Visit the Library.  Instead of buying books, CDs, movies and magazines, borrow them.  The library is free, local and eco-friendly.  Imagine how many resources are saved when hundreds of people share one book from a central location.

Since we switched to using the library instead of buying our books, we have saved over $50/month .... that is a lot of GREEN .... wink!!!

To download the entire 30 day calendar from SparkPeople, see my post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment