About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

30 Days to a Greener Lifestyle - Day 3

Bring your own bag. Bring reusable bags everywhere from the grocery to the mall.  If you can't afford to buy bags, then reuse the plastic ones you already have.  If you don't need a bag for your items, politely decline.

Grocery stores usually sell bags with their logos for a couple of dollars.  I love my Trader Joe bag and my uber Costco bag.

One more tip about these cloth bags.  Don't forget to wash them!  Especially if you have carried meat products.

For the entire SparkPeople 30-day calendar ... see my post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment