About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Go Bananas and Get Rid of Your Wrinkles


Image from www.PositiveMed.com
This article from PositiveMed.com describes simple natural recipes to combat the dreaded wrinkle!!  For instance, did you know that bananas and banana peels have been used for centuries to help many skin conditions, including acne, wrinkles, warts, psoriasis and poison ivy?  Neither did I!!  But here are some easy natural remedies for wrinkles!!

1. Mash a banana until it has a creamy texture and apply it to your entire face for 30 minutes, bananas have so much more going for them than just a delicious and nutritious treat.

 2. Coconut oil is the best option when it comes to natural wrinkle removal, since it rebuilds our skin tissue and will also leave your face skin moisturized and feeling smooth and beautiful.

 3. Pineapple juice can easily rival any treatment, in fact it is much better, because they are packed with the enzyme bromelain which naturally eats away our top layer of skin when applied topically and leaves the new fresh skin underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment