About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Reason to Eat Organic: McDonald's Warning Label


Jillian Michaels & Arthur Wornum posted this photograph on their FB pages.  Evidently the state of California is requiring this warning label be put on McDonald's food.  Pretty scarey when you stop to think about all the french fries and hash browns people consume over a lifetime.  Please note that this warning doesn't just apply to McDonald's french fries etc., but to all fried or baked potatoes. (See my articles on the importance of detoxing).

No comments:

Post a Comment